Fraud and Deception

Welcome!

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services.
Share and discuss the best content and new marketing ideas, build your professional profile and become a better marketer together.

Chris Hauser Impersonators and Scammers

Administrator

Please report different Chris Hauser fraudsters, scammers and impersonators here.

Please provide screenshots if possible.

7 Comments
Discard
john-kevin:cann
-

I recently emailed Mr. Hauser re: a CA and got a response back suggesting applying for a 1099-A Grant ant hiring him as a Trustee. Is this legit?
How do I share screen shots here?

Administrator
-

That's a scammer. CH does not offer grants.

-

Is this his email? chrishauser007@gmail.com

-

How do we send screen shots to you?

Administrator
-

That email is NOT of Chris but rather of a scammer.

Naada
-

There is one he (or another scammer) calles Christopher Hauser Study Group, his offer/scam was pay him $6k and he would do the 2 x 1099s for $1.5mil return or $20k for $10mil..also posts CH youtubes

Will you share links for Christopher's groups he is still active in?

1 Answer
Administrator
Best Answer

This user and his WhatsApp phone number are fake and scammer. He creates different telegram usernames like this one to impersonate Chris Hauser and call or have people call him on WhatsApp to scam them. 

Many have reported paying $250 for consultation with him and never receive anything. If you've been scammed by this or someone similar please report it here. 

2 Comments
Discard
margo
-

Hi,yesterday from WhatsApp. Christopher:Hauser, WhatsApp -+1(872)-216-1412.Asking 300$ for Private Zoom course.but only by Walmart or Apple physical card,no pay online, throughout PayPal sent me that nr.-929-402-7858. I'm from Europe,so that time we're all shops closed anyway.can send screenshot.thank you

Administrator
-

That's a scammer. Chris Hauser does not ask for money.