Help - The 1099-A Process

Welcome!

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services.
Share and discuss the best content and new marketing ideas, build your professional profile and become a better marketer together.

1099A

Closed
Elaine

The question has been closed for reason: Question improperly formulated in post title

by
Administrator
on 07/22/2023 02:13:49

I am reviewing all videos on this platform, and have been reviewing other vid's outside of this platform to get a full understanding of what I am about ready to do in the near future.My first stop will be purchasing an RV so I can move and live in it while I look for a property to buy.

I will be educated enough to explain to whomever what it means and the forms they will be using when I leap out into this ....

Chris, if you are reading this, or someone close to Chris, will you please give an email address so I can connect with you. It would be really helpful in case I have some direct questions before I take my first step.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Elaine

My end goal is to move. I will need an RV. I also want to discharge the rest of my mortgage and buy another home somewhere in the mid west.

Discard