- Do I need to send an 1199A every time I file a 1099A?
- How do I fill it out?
▪︎CAPITAL LETTERS = WHAT IS ON THE FORM
▪︎Caps & lowercase = my inquiry on the specified section
● SECTION 1
A. PAYEE - This is the trustee (me) I assume. If I'm being a Trustee for my son, should I use my Beneficiary signature here? I would think not because this should match the name that's on my bank account.
B. NAME OF PERSON ENTITLED TO PAYMENT - Is this the Beneficiary (my son) or is this the Trustee (me) again? If it's the trustee, should I use my Beneficiary signature
C. CLAIM OR PAYROLL ID # (what do I put here?)
F. TYPE OF PAYMENT- I assume I check box "other". What do I write as the description for other?
● SECTION 2 (Was pre-filled with the following info. Is it correct?)
- GOVERNMENT AGENCY NAME (INTERNAL REVENUE SERVICE-GRANT PROGRAM OFFICE)
- GOVERNMENT AGENCY ADDRESS (401 PEACHTREE ST NW, STOP 420-D ATLANTA GA 30308)
● SECTION 3
- DEPOSITOR ACCOUNT TITLE? (Does this need to be filled in by my bank or can I put the info in there without signing it?)