Success Stories

Share your success stories.

Success story! $7k cleared for Chase

Kar

Thank you Chris from the bottom of my heart for sharing this information! I am truly gratefu!! I lost my 20+ year business due to covid and was also going thru a divorce so working with far less money from losing my business but having  the same bills was a serious struggle; the stress landed me in the hospital, so now I have bills there as well even though I signed the hospital paperwork with the proper signature. I sent in my 1099a’s last April and my first one of 3 was cleared! I was so elated and relieved as it was my largest debt of $7k. it took 10 months overall but I am just so grateful. Thank you so much! I hope there comes a way to repay you. God bless!

2 Comments
Discard
Bonnie Orcutt
-

Congratulations I'm so happy for you. I haven't started anything yet, I just want to study everything I can and learn so that I know exactly what I'm doing cuz I have ADHD and I'm all over the place lol but I'm so happy for you thank you for sharing your success story 🤑👍

ann anderson
-

did you go through a w-9 process to make this work I tried without and they reported it on my credit as a charge-off. I feel I did not do it correctly for them to report me.

1 Answer
Christian
Best Answer

thats amazing! happy to see things are getting processed!

Discard